In the Senior Full Stack Developer role, and as part of the R&D team, you play an integral role in creating extraordinary solutions, embracing new challenges. Working within an agile team, you work collaboratively to deliver user stories in a timely manner with high-quality to a cloud-native service.
- Design and implement Web UI components
- Design and implementation of software components
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to continuously improve our products and development processes
- Own your code quality with unit tests and defect resolution
- Fix identified defects
- Mentor team members to grow team capabilities and expertise
- Enhance the product with innovative solutions
- Experience with one or more server-side programming languages, ideally Java
- Experience using Open Source Software.
- Experience with different data storage technologies both relational and NoSQL
- Experience with cloud-based applications, ideally AWS
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines, ideally including Terraform, Docker, Atlassian Pipelines
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Computer science degree or diploma supplemented by 3-5 years of experience and/or a great portfolio highlighting best practices in UI and UX design
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Experience with Health Industry related technologies is a bonus
Why you should join
At PHEMI, you’ll get to work with various big data technologies like Accumulo/Hadoop and NiFi; Cloud technologies like Fargate, AWS Glue, Cognito; and push the envelope in advancing the state of the art in sharing data with industry-leading privacy, security and governance.
Making a Difference
Our customers traditionally use around 10% of available data in day-to-day decision-making. And with your help, we’re harnessing the other 90% to make better decisions faster. We are thrilled at the prospect of helping our customers save lives by enabling their medical research, finding better treatment protocols, and improving the delivery of health care. We don’t stop there, of course. Our customers use PHEMI systems for their insurance and financial service businesses to improve call center efficiency, understand their customer journey, develop new products, improve customer satisfaction, and so much more.
PHEMI DataLab is at the Nexus of all key trends in Big Data. Bringing together disparate datasets into a highly secure, privacy-by-design, governed is critical unlocking your most valuable data. Whether it be a Researcher, Business Intelligence Analyst, or working within Ontologies PHEMI DataLab brings the tools together to harness your data. PHEMI helps organizations become more data-driven by sharing sensitive data responsibly. Whether you’re drowning in data or thirsty for insights, PHEMI helps you build a library of analytics-ready data to harness your assets and make better decisions faster. We help organizations derive actionable insights from omnichannel customer journey analysis, customer 360 targeting and segmentation, call center optimization, and organizing private data such as complex clinical records, medical text, medical images, and genomics.
Our flagship product, PHEMI Health DataLab™, is a new class of data management software that brings enterprise-grade privacy, security, and governance to big data. Named Gartner Cool Vendor and Deloitte Technology Fast 50, PHEMI is the first vendor to bring real-time policy-based privacy enforcement and data governance to big data.