As part of the PHEMI Marketing team, you will play an integral role in creating extraordinary solutions, embracing new challenges. You are a marketing professional with expertise in attracting prospects with content and converting them into leads and customers using a variety of marketing automation strategies & tactics. Our ideal candidate thrives on challenges, is eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Create, edit, proofread & produce a variety of content
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions and generate funnel
- Conduct customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with team members and senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies and budgets.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Previous experience in inbound marketing of 5+ years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and design skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data driven, creative and analytical
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software
- Marketing Automation & CRM: Hubspot (full suite) required
- CRM: Nimble and/or Salesforce required
- Email marketing: Mailchimp, Constant Contact and/or Campaign Monitor required
- Analytics & Dashboards: Google Analytics, Klipfolio required
- CMS: WordPress required
- Other: Intercom
- Design & Coding: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands on experience is an advantage
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years experience with inbound marketing
Please provide a link to your project portfolio with your application
Why you should join
Leading Edge Technology
At PHEMI, you’ll get to work with various big data technologies like Accumulo/Hadoop and NiFi; data science tools like Spark, Apache Zeppelin and H2O; and push the envelope in advancing the state of the art in sharing data with industry-leading privacy, security and governance.
Our growing team of developers has many years of big data and complex systems engineering expertise. They’re supported by a PHEMI leadership team that includes some of the most innovative and experienced entrepreneurs in BC who have successfully founded and grown several startups that have generated over $1 billion in shareholder value. The team is rounded out with strong sales & marketing leadership and battle-hardened storage, data warehouse, data science and medical domain expertise. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a team like this in BC, for sure, but we also like to get together for a beer, gourmet potluck meals, a round of dodge ball or a pumpkin carving competition.
Making a difference
Our customers traditionally use around 10% of available data in day-to-day decision-making. And with your help, we’re harnessing the other 90% to make better decisions faster. We are thrilled at the prospect of helping our customers save lives by enabling their medical research, finding better treatment protocols, and improving the delivery of health care. We don’t stop there, of course. Our customers use PHEMI systems for their insurance and financial service businesses to improve call center efficiency, understand their customer journey, develop new products, improve customer satisfaction, and so much more.